Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Everything Green Baby Book

So a few days ago, my husband came home with a new book... hmm, what kind of book? YES, HE CAME HOME WITH A BABY BOOK..


Once again, I find myself wondering if I am dreaming...


I have been the one with baby fever for the last two years, now it seems as my hubby has baby fever too! I love it... 



My husband is a vegetarian... he is all about being green. And this book is just perfect for him and our TTC journal! 

I love the fact that he took HIS time to go and get this book. 

I haven't read this book yet; but plan to do so soon. My husband did tell me about cloth diapering versus regular diapers. I must admit, I am liking the benefits cloth diapering brings to a baby, no diaper rash- THIS IS A HUGE MUST FOR ME! 

After speaking to my husband about cloth diapering, I started doing some research and then I decided to check one of my favorite blogs and there it was.... a post about cloth diapering! 

Check it out.... it's from Oh Happy Miracle!

I am sure I have said this before, but I love reading about K and baby E. I have followed her story from day one and it is so great to see her overcome the bumps of TTC...

... her cloth diaper recommendation is fuzzibunz, they are fashionable, cute, and almost affordable! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment