Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Husband!

I had a good cry during my shower today... It felt good to cry, and now I feel better. Today, when I went to use the potty; after wiping, I saw some pinkish discharge! (TMI, I know!) so I started to feel sad, and knew my AF aka "the witch" came to visit me. Although it is not 100% confirm that it is my AF, I read that pink and brown is good, but red isn't and when I got home I had RED.

Even though I was pretty sad, I realized something. I am VERY lucky. Here is why:

My husband is the best husband EVER! Not only is he the person I am in love with, but he truly is my best friend. I know for a fact life would not be the same without him. He pushes me to be a better person every day... but today, he showed me just how much he cares about me. I told him that I was so sad and blah blah blah and I said, " I know you wouldn't care if I got my period"... and perhaps he ACTS like he doesn't care but then he said to me he does care but if he is not here to support me then who would. He is right, I can't talk to anyone about this expect here and with him...

He is so awesome that he is willing to put his feelings behind to comfort mine!

I have an amazing husband and a good life, it WILL happen for us. I am positive that one day, I will be able to be a mom... I am not giving up this fight!

Here is to a new month with endless possibilities and to my love, you will never know how much you mean to me! You are my world, my everything, and soon you will be the father of our child.


Our first positive OPK 
8/7/2011


*~the day we officially started trying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment