Being active while at work:
- Instead of using the elevator, use the stairs
- Instead of printing your work on your printer (yes, the one right next to you)- use the office printer (especially if it is located in the other side of your office).
- Don't send anyone to get your mail or drop off your packages; get up and walk
- Park on the top floor of your work garage and don't take the elevator! I currently park on floor 5 and just use the stairs
- and my favorite; if you are thirsty, don't buy water available at your work's cafeteria... if you have a 7eleven or a convenience store near you; just walk there. I have a 7eleven a block again from my building and walk there all the time to get water or whatever I may "need".
Being active while at home:
- If you have a dog, take your dog for a walk (I don't do this nearly as much as I should)
- Don't just sit on the couch all the time (I sit on my couch all the time but I am going to change this habit soon)
- Don't drive to your mailbox- walk to your mailbox
- Don't ask your husband to take the laundry basket to the basement for you- do it your self (I am guilty of this, not going to lie).
and what I am trying new this month is:
I learned about this from Natasha on her blog 'Little Pink Monster'; if you are not following her, you are missing on great crafty tutorials, great recipes, and much more!
I am a natural shopaholic :-)
Just take a look at this picture she shared:
Don't you just love this???
Check out her blog, you will fall in love (GUARANTEE)