Friday, February 3, 2012

CD 2 (Yep, you read that right)

Yesterday was officially CD 1 for me. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and was referred to do an HSG. I will be taking Clomid as well. So, the plan for this cycle is as follow:

  • Take Clomid starting on CD 5 through CD 9 
  • HSG scheduled for CD 6
So, I am starting Clomid on Monday and HSG on Tuesday. 

My husband had his semen analysis this week and the results were sent to the doctor's office today. He is okay!!! No worries there... his boys/girls can swim :) so this is something we do not have to worry about.  I am relief. 

I am hoping for good HSG results! Guess, we will know what happens next on Tuesday. Fingers crossed. 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. This is great news! Not to scare you,. but the HSG was PAINFUL AS HELL!Crossing my fingers for yall!

    ReplyDelete