Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hopeful

I made a doctor's appointment this past Tuesday, and luckily my husband was able to come with me. This cycle has been difficult for us. The last time AF visited me was August 19th and as of right now (10/06/2011) AF is not here and there are no signs that she is coming to visit anytime soon. I am on cycle day 49. I continue to get negative OPKs since my last positive one on 09/15/2011. So let's say I ovulated on 09/16/2011 that would make me 20 DPO.

At 20 DPO, I tested negative for pregnancy.

I had an ultrasound done this past Tuesday and there is a "menstruation cyst" on my right ovary. The doctor is not concern about it, but as soon as he told my husband I started crying, assuming that I have PCOS. The doctor assured us that it was not PCOS; however, he would like to do another ultrasound in the upcoming months. The doctor was calm and so was my husband, I was not!!! I was and still am freaking out.

The doctor did not rule out pregnancy yet.

So,  here I am waiting for the doctor's office to call me and let me know my blood test results. He decided to test for pregnancy and progesterone. I sure hope my progesterone levels are as high as the sky!

I am hopeful, anxious, excited, sad, happy, and concern. Regardless of the results, I am relief to know that the doctor already gave me a solution to make my AF visit if I am not pregnant. Which means, I am step closer to becoming a mom.

As a mention in previous posts, once AF comes, I will have to make a doctor's appointment at cycle day 21 to test if I am ovulating on my own or not. If I am not, the doctor will start treatment (whatever that means!).

I am not alone in this. My husband and I will be parents one day! There is not doubt that there are going to be good and bad days... If I feel like crying, I will cry. If I feel like laughing, I will laugh. *Thanks for the advice Kristen!~*

I am not giving up this fight and I know every day I am step closer to having the family my husband and I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment