Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello!

I have been really busy with school, work, and doctor's appointments. A quick update, our first medicated cycle did not result in a pregnancy; however, I did ovulate for the first time ever. I keep singing that I feel like a women... When CD1 came, I wasn't upset nor did I cry. I can't really be mad for not getting pregnant. I am relief and happy to know that I can ovulate with medication; that's a step in the right direction.
Our doctor did upped the dosage this cycle, so today is CD5 and I am taking 100mg of Clomid... My husband is awaiting to make a doctor's appointment to get his semen analysis. We are hopeful that things are going to work out for us.

I am super behind with school work! So, for the next few days, I am not going to be able to do a new post.
I thought this was a great opportunity to get some guest posts going on. You can write about anything you want, share your blog/facebook/twitter, etc. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail to ohsimplylovingyou@gmail.com so we can get this 'Guest Blog Party' going...



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment