Wednesday, July 4, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along: 16 weeks

Baby's size: Baby is the size of an avocado, 4 1/2 inches and 3 1/2 ounces

Sleep: It is not great, not terrible either. I wake up a few times at night because my back hurts

Maternity Clothes: Mostly on the weekends, my work pants do not fit so I wear dresses mainly

Food cravings: Pizza

Food aversions: None

Symptoms I have: I feel great. I have sore boobs every so often, and still nauseous 

Doctor’s Appointment: in three weeks for the anatomy scan :)

Movement: It was the most amazing feeling ever! I can feel the baby when I am laying down before bed

Belly Button: Innie.

Gender: Don't know yet. 

What I’m looking forward to: Finding out the gender in a couple weeks

What I miss: Nothing. I absolutely love pregnancy so far. 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Doesn't the time fly!!! We get our gender scan in 2 and a bit weeks too!! So flippen excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How far along are you? I am 17 weeks today. We get our scan in about three weeks, cannot wait :)

      Delete